Studies and research in the U.S.

Fulbright Center offers free and unbiased advising to students at graduate level and above seeking academic opportunities in the U.S.

The Fulbright Center's support was absolutely indispensable for my stay in Boston to become a reality; especially the practical assistance with visa application and general advice throughout the planning phase.

— Danish Fulbright student, 2017/2018

Popular questions

No. Our advising is completely free, correct and neutral.

We have info meetings every semester. Keep an eye out on our LinkedIn or Facebook page where we advertise these.

Yes. You are more than welcome to write to us.

We will gladly help you with all the questions you might have regarding studies in the U.S. on university-level, academic research, internships etc. If we don’t know the answer to your question, we will refer you to someone who does.

More questions

Relevant links


Institute of International Education (IIE):

Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES):


Danish Representations in the U.S.:

The U.S. Embassy in Denmark: