Do you want to study in the U.S.?

Fulbright Center partners with EducationUSA, especially on undergraduate advising. EducationUSA provides a comprehensive and professional education advising service on studying in the United States. EducationUSA is a U.S. department of State network of over 400 international student advising centers in more than 170 countries.

EducationUSA_Logo, undergraduate advising, graduate advising

At the Fulbright Center you can contact us for more information on undergraduate studies or other US study related issues – free of charge.

We are also happy to advise you online one-on-one. Send us an e-mail and we will set it up.

The five steps

These five steps will serve as guidelines, if you wish to study in the US.

You can read more about the ‘5 Steps to Study’ in the U.S on EducationUSA’s website.